Dr. Mark Blackwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Blackwood?

I would never go back

Posted on June 18th, 2012

I was horribly sick and he would give me nothing to make me better. I had bronchitis (diagnosed by the hospital) and dr blackwood told me I was fine (without running any tests). I switched to Clarksdale and I have never made a better choice. I have heard nothing but bad things about Blackwood and Baugh and from what my family (including my mother in law being told to shut up by blackwood while in labor and my friend being told to be quiet it didnt hurt that bad during labor in 2009 by baugh) I would not doubt it!!

Posted on February 20th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Blackwood and all of the staff. They make you feel welcomed and at ease with your visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Blackwood to friends and family.

Posted on November 2nd, 2016