A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bradley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Bradley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Roseburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Bradley MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Mark Bradley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bradley practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Roseburg, OR.
See Roseburg Internists and Roseburg Endocrinologists.