A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bradley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Bradley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Roseburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Bradley MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Mark Bradley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bradley practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Roseburg, OR.
See Roseburg Internists and Roseburg Endocrinologists.