Surgical Specialist
Southeast
1848 Daimler Rd
Rockford, IL 61112
815-398-9100
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
by bill on Sep 23rd, 2014

Great doctor. Friendly staff. My daughter loves it there. Had therapy and mri and the girls there made it fun instead of scary. Will go back again for sure.

|  Mr  |  show details
by Bill on Jan 17th, 2014

horrible experience work had to be redone was lied to and told was complete success do not use this guy

|  knee replacement and other  |  show details
by John A on Mar 26th, 2013

I have been going to DR.Carlson for several years fro shots in fingers to total knee replacement, I am so happy that he has the wonderful skills to take care of worn out joints that should it happen to have to have another replacement or injections into my fingers or other parts of my body he is the only one I will have preform it as long as he is still around also he is very good at explaining the problems that I had

|  He is the best!  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

Dr. Carlson is a wonderful surgeon. He definitely knows what he is doing. I had such good luck with my knee replacement that I am going back after Thanksgiving to get the other knee done. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need.

|  Miracle worker  |  show details
May 11th, 2009

My husband was in a terrible car accident and his leg was literally shattered. Dr. Carlson spent 9 hours in surgery putting his leg back together, and now my husband doesn't even have a limp. That was 20 years ago. Since then we've used Dr.Carlson for my sons athletic injuries and a broken ankle, and can't say enough for how good he is.HIGHLY REOMMENDED

|  labrum repair  |  show details
by Mike on Oct 10th, 2008

Dr.Carlson has a very good bedside manner and was very informative of the procedure he was about to perform on me and his office staff are very friendly!!