Dr. Mark Fahey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

February 3rd, 2016
I called for an appointment and was told the doctor needed my records before I could schedule. I drove to Florida and picked them up the next day and brought them into the SOS office. After multiple calls and over three weeks later, I was denied an appointment with Doctor Fahey without an explanation. I wanted an ortho here in the town that I live. My insurance will not cover me going back to Florida.

July 22nd, 2013
Very satisfied
Dr Fahey performed total knee replacement on my right knee three years ago. I am 100% satisfied with surgery and aftercare. Very professional Dr and Staff. I have had no problems with my knee.

June 30th, 2013
Patient Mill
Dr. Fahey is decent enough doctor but he, like TOC itself, is a patient mill. They're basically the only game in town...and they have the attitude that goes along with it. If these guys can't cut then they could care less about you and your pain. Fahey's staff is rude and unprofessional...see attitude comment. It's almost like they feel you should bow at their feet for them just speaking with you. Note to staff...when dealing with people, especially people in pain, leave the attitude at the door...or get out of the people business. If you can find another office out of town...if anything to help bring the humbleness back into these demigods.

March 17th, 2011
RN
I had a hip replacement X 2. I have had some problems since that time but none are related to Dr. Fahey. He couldn't have been better.