Dr. Mark Freeman MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Edwardsville, IL

January 30th, 2017
Doctor is great but staff are horrible
Dr. Freeman is an excellent doctor but the staff are every single kind of awful. They are rude, inconsiderate, condescending, and they will flat out lie to you. It doesnt matter if you are in the building before the appointment time. If there is a line and you dont get up to the window in time you are late and will be charged. They will also lie to you about insurance and say that you will lose it if they do a cash only program simply because it is too much work for them for they are extraordinarily lazy. You can trust the Doctor but you cannot trust the staff at all.

December 2nd, 2015
Dr. Freeman is very kind, considerate, compassionate, respectful, and non-judgmental. I never feel looked down on or talked down to. Wait time is very good, Staff courtesy is improved very much.

March 24th, 2015
My husband has been going to Dr. Freeman for a little over 3 years now and the Dr. is wonderful but I have to agree with the other comments about the staff. They can be a bit rude and inconsiderate at times but don't let this deter you from becoming a patient.

January 23rd, 2014
He's the best!! Office staff is the worst!!

May 20th, 2013
Dr. Freeman has been the best Dr I have seen in many years. I feel like he gave me my life back! I always feel better after I have seen him. The lady at the front counter however....not so great. My friend actually found a new Dr. just to avoid this lady.

April 29th, 2013
Awful Staff...
He was great but staff was so awful I would never recommend him. Seem more caring at McDonalds. I wonder if docs know how their patients are treated!

June 9th, 2011
Excellent Doctor!
I would definitely recommend Dr. Freeman. His staff was very eager to set up my appointment and get me in as soon as possible. Dr. Freeman was very easy to talk to. He listened to everything and gave honest, caring opinions. He has been a great help!

May 19th, 2011
Nancy
Kind and caring. Funny and smart. Non-judgemental and patient. Every doctor should be this great.

December 20th, 2010
What a great doctor
Dr. Freeman is an excellent psychiastrist, his bedside manner and ease of talking to him are excellent. i have been seeing him for 6 years and have had only one complaint, his office staff. They are horrible. They are rude, disrespectful, and sometimes just ignorant with the patients and will not allow you to see the doctor at all if you and having a an insure problem, My frikend sees dr. Napier and they dropped her as a patient because she owed $139 because her insureance dif not pay properly. Dr. Freeman is and excellent doctor, but his office staff sucks bad

February 23rd, 2010
Wonderful Doctor-Horrible Receptionist
I saw Dr. Freeman for a little over a year-maybe two. I found him to be extremely caring. In speaking with him as a patient, he was genuine, helpful and concerned. He assisted in helping me to be mentally stonger-to the point I was feeling strong enough to wean myself off medications. Recently I was involved in an accident and it triggered some of those old demons. When I tried to call & make an appointment I was told by the recepetionist that the Dr. would not see me because I hadn't been a patient for more than a year. I didn't see how that would be a decision she would make let alone even discuss with a patient, but I couldn't get past her to even speak to the Dr. She had always been rude at my office visits, but even more disturbing is that she certainly has total gross disregard for Dr. Freeman's expertise and his patients. She is without a doubt the most incisitive person I've ever encountered as a receptionist working for a Dr.. Considering the fact the patients who see Dr. Freeman are fragile with social interactions, it is disturbing that type of person deals with us in such a gross manor.

January 25th, 2010
Wonderful
Wonderful, caring, smart. I would reccomend anybody to go to him.

April 23rd, 2009
OCD diagnosis
Dr. Freeman is a great listener. He is very understanding and helpful. He facilitates your diagnosis and recovery.