A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gerber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gerber, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerber has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Atlanta
- Northshore University Healthsystem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Evan Gerber FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Mark Gerber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gerber practices Otolaryngology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Evanston Otolaryngologists.