Learn more about Dr. Mark Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gerber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerber
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gerber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gerber, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerber has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Evan Gerber FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Mark Gerber has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gerber practices Otolaryngology near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Highland Park, IL.
See Northbrook Otolaryngologists.