Learn more about Dr. Mark Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ginsburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsburg
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ginsburg, FACS, FCCP, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ellis Ginsburg FACS, FCCP, and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Mark Ginsburg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ginsburg practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Westwood, NJ.
See Pomona Cardiothoracic Surgeons.