A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ginsburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ginsburg, FACS, FCCP, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Nyack Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginsburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Ginsburg practice?
Dr. Mark Ginsburg practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NY and New York, NY.
See Goshen Surgeons.