Learn more about Dr. Mark Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ginsburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsburg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ginsburg, FACS, FCCP, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ellis Ginsburg FACS, FCCP, and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Mark Ginsburg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ginsburg practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westwood, NJ and Goshen, NY.
See Pomona Cardiothoracic Surgeons.