A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ginsburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsburg
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ginsburg, FACS, FCCP, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ellis Ginsburg FACS, FCCP, and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Mark Ginsburg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ginsburg practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Westwood, NJ.
See Pomona Surgeons.