A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hodgson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hodgson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hodgson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodgson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodgson has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Hodgson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Hodgson practice?
- Dr. Mark Hodgson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hodgson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.