A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hodgson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hodgson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodgson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hodgson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hodgson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodgson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodgson has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Hodgson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Hodgson practice?
- Dr. Mark Hodgson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hodgson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Glendale, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Greenfield, WI.