Learn more about Dr. Mark Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Horowitz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Horowitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 33 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Mark Horowitz practices Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Hospitalist, Pediatrics, Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians, Brooklyn Adolescent Specialists, Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Urologists, and Brooklyn Neurologists.