A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Horowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Horowitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 33 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Emil Horowitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Mark Horowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Horowitz practices Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Urology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Family Physicians, Flushing Adolescent Specialists, and Flushing Urologists.