Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Horowitz
Dr. Mark Horowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in Flushing, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Urology, Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Horowitz is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North. Dr. Horowitz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Horowitz has the following 3 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- Family Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. Mark Horowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Edward Mccabe
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Staten Island, NY 0.11 mi32
Dr. Mohammed Siddiqui
Family Medicine, Residency
Staten Island, NY 0.11 mi
Dr. Ayesha Siddiqui
Staten Island, NY 0.11 mi10