A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jaffe, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Evan Jaffe MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Mark Jaffe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Jaffe practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See West Hollywood Psychiatrists.