Dr. Mark Johns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Johns?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2014

unsatisfied patient

All they care about getting you Co payment I call them after going to ER for a stat appointment I had to wait 5 days and 2 weeks for test to be told no heart problems but would read a letter to clear me for surgery unless I come in for a visit and other Co payment I was told he was to wrote a letter stating if I don't come in he is not responsible if I die on table. My surgeon is getting me another Dr to see for letter to clear me for surgery. I will never go back to them again

July 3rd, 2014

This is the best cardiologists I have been too. This doctor is exceptional. His personality is wonderful for dealing with people. He cares and is very experienced. I highly recommend this doctor. He is very smart.

January 24th, 2013

Dr. Johns is an incredible physician! He saved my life and I can never pay him back for that. He is funny, sweet, kind, and very very smart. I trust him completely and would recommend him to anyone!

November 29th, 2012

Dr. Johns is funny, kind, and smart. I think he honestly cares about me. He tells it straight and I never think he's sugar coating things. His office staff is so nice. Even though I only come once a year they seem to remember me.

October 2nd, 2012

Rude and incompetent front office

it took at least three tries to get a prescription filled from the incompetent front office their idea of filling a precsription is to fax it with out any confirmation except that it went thru.No follow up. This is serious medicine but they treat it like is a joke. Dr.Johns is a wonderful Dr. but his staff sucks.

December 28th, 2011

Great Cardiologist

Dr. Johns is a wonderful doctor. He helped my husband when he was sick, going the extra mile to make sure he was well cared for. He's not a cuddly guy, but it's obvious that he cares and that he takes his job seriously. But honestly, what matters most to me in a cardiologist is that he knows what he's doing. And Dr. Johns really does. You can tell he's incredibly smart and his brain is always running through the options. I recommend him to everyone I know and those of you I don't!

July 28th, 2011

horrific

Bad bedside manners. Doesn't take time to answer questions. Short and quick non-understandable answers. I felt like I was going to have another heart attack after seeing him simply he was one arrogant person. NOT recommended!!!

February 1st, 2011

Dr. Mark Johns is an excellent doctor

I have been going to Dr. Mark Johns, off and on as needed, for over 10 years. I have seen him in the office setting, as well as in the hospital setting. He has a wonderful bedside manner and personality. He is very approachable, and he does listen to your issues. I have never had issues with his staff or with getting an appointment. If you are looking for a good cardiologist, Dr. Johns is one of the best.

June 16th, 2008

Very smart man...very knowledgable. For some, he may have a poor beside manner. He is very fast, both in speech and visit. Personally, do not feel he spends enough time explaining things...can come off as flippant. If you are fast paced and willing to look up info he gives you on line, instead of him explaining it to you, then you should be okay. He is pleasant and very laid back, which I like.

May 10th, 2017