A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Johnson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Mark Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.