A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Johnson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Mark Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Springfield, IL.
See Houston Surgeons.