Dr. Mark Kaplan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 7th, 2016
Best Dr. EVER!!!
Dr. Mark gave me a better quality of life. I suffered with chronic hives for 20 years before I found him. Have been hive free ever since! Such wonderful people in the office. They are fun, caring and are always willing to listen!! I would highly recommend him. He is the BEST!!!

August 16th, 2016
Confidence
Dr. Mark Kaplan is one of the very few doctors who inspires confidence in me. He is very bright and knows how to "think outside the box.". He is not threatened to work with the patient and has been a godsend to me.

August 14th, 2016
My daughters have been patients of Dr Ksplan since 1992... He is a wonderful, caring and very knowledgeable Doctor... I would highly recommend using him if you are looking for an allergist.

July 12th, 2016
After years of suffering, myself and my 3 kids have finally found relief! For years we were told my kids had allergies and were put on several allergy medicines, with no relief and constant issues. Dr. Kaplan, with time, knowledge and devotion has figured out my kids had asthma and allergies related to that. Not seasonal allergies. they aren't allergic to anything!!! I have suffered along with my oldest son for so many years. Now, I can be outside and not have any problems. It truly changed our lives! The staff at the office is absolutely amazing!!!!! From scheduling, (last minute scheduling) to testing, etc., I have never been so happy walking into a Dr.'s office! They care about you and take the time with you every visit! Thank you!!

August 11th, 2015
Outstanding Physcian & Person!

May 2nd, 2015
Xceptional!!

April 26th, 2012
Hard to get an appt at a time that iis convenient for you. Office staff is rude and they don't check to make sure your referral is current. Dr. Kaplan is not open to input. He does take his time with you and responds to phone calls quickly.

January 21st, 2011
Very satisfied!
Brought our four year-old son in for second opinion evaluation of food allergies. He'd been labeled as food allergic to egg, soy, and wheat by his pediatrician and previous allergist and was avoiding all these foods which was a nightmare to deal with! Dr. Kaplan took more time with us than any doctor I've ever seen and did his skin testing. He was not convinced my son was truly allergic and recommended we return for food challenges in the office which my son passed with flying colors. Needless to say, we are very pleased!

October 19th, 2010
phenomenal allergist!
Couldn't have been happier with my experience with this doctor and his office.Friendly, engaging staff who seem to really enjoy working in this office. Dr. Kaplan spent a great deal of time with me trying to get to the root of my problem. Found him to be a great listener who was easy to talk to. Very thorough; explained everything including the testing needed and the medicines prescribed(and potential side effects). He diagnosed me with a chronic sinus infection that two other doctors missed. As a result of his treatment, not only are my sinuses better, my asthma also improved markedly.

October 18th, 2010
Outstanding Physician and GREAT office!
I was at my wits end until I met Dr Kaplan. I had been trying to figure out for years why I was having hives, without success. Every office I went to had such a long waiting list and when I finally got in they said sorry, I can't help you. Dr Kaplan was different. First of all, his wonderful staff got me into an appointment right away. Even though he is a "Top Doc" he was still very accessible. They explained everything thoroughly and even directed me to their website to download my appointment forms. VERY helpful. When I arrived at my appointment, I was greeted by friendly faces and smiles. I was in my exam room within minutes of arriving, even though the waiting room was full of patients. Dr Kaplan was wonderful, taking time to listen to my concerns and helping me to understand my condition. I feel lucky to have found Dr Kaplan and appreciate everything he does for me. He and his staff are amazing and truly deserve the rating of "Top Doc"!

February 16th, 2010
I went to Dr. Kaplan because he was rated a "Top Doc". He does spend a lot of time with you, is very involved in the testing that takes place during your office visit, is willing to answer all your questions, gives you a lot of information and free samples. He also asks a lot of questions, and makes information based decisions (which is good) but can get hung up on a specific issue and tend to want to treat you around that. There's one thing I don't like about him and that is he is not reassuring. I hear you're gonna "crash and burn" at least a couple times during my visit.