A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsay
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lindsay, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lindsay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Evan Lindsay MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. Mark Lindsay has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lindsay practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.