A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lindsay, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lindsay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Lindsay MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. Mark Lindsay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lindsay practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.