A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Markx Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Markx Logan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Markx Logan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Logan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Markx E Logan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Markx E. Logan practice?
- Dr. Markx Logan has 1 office location.
Dr. Markx Logan practices Dermatology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Dermatologists.