Learn more about Dr. MARK MEYER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. MARK MEYER, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. MEYER graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. MEYER has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MEYER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MARK E. MEYER practice?
Dr. MARK MEYER practices Neurological Surgery, Medical Oncology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allegan, MI and Battle Creek, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons, Kalamazoo Oncologists, Kalamazoo Otolaryngologists, and Kalamazoo Pediatric Specialists.