A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Meyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Meyer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Meyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Meyer practice?
Dr. Mark Meyer practices Neurological Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allegan, MI and Battle Creek, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.