A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Meyer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Cerebrovascular Disorders, Cervical Herniated Discs, and Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Meyer practice?
Dr. Mark Meyer practices Neurological Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allegan, MI and Marshall, MI.
See Kalamazoo Neurological Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Meyer, Dr. Marcel Meyer, Dr. Marcelino Meyer, Dr. Marcellus Meyer, Dr. Marcelo Meyer, Dr. Marco Meyer