A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Meyer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Meyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Meyer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Mark Meyer has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mark Meyer practices Neurological Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Allegan, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.