A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Moran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Moran has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Moran DO and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Moran practice?
- Dr. Mark Moran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Moran practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.