A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mueller is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mueller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Mueller MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Mark Mueller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mueller practices Internal Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists.