Dr. Mark Robbins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Robbins?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 20th, 2011

Best psychiatrist I've seen

Dr. Robbins is by far the best of all psychiatrists, psychologists and counselors I have seen. His genuine empathy and sincerity came through on the first visit and it was very easy to build trust with him. He does not have the distance and judgment of other doctors I've been to - I didn't feel like I was talking to a doctor so much as a sympathetic and very insightful model. He also goes above and beyond by being available outside office hours as needed. Dr. Robbins was of tremendous help when I was going through rough spots in my life.

June 4th, 2014