A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stephen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stephen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stephen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Stephen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Emmett Stephen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Stephen practice?
- Dr. Mark Stephen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stephen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Levittown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Hampton Bays, NY.
See Levittown Surgeons.