A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stephen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stephen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stephen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cervical Herniated Discs, and Degenerative Spine.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stephen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stephen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Stephen practice?
Dr. Mark Stephen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Levittown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Levittown Surgeons.