A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sutherland is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sutherland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Atlanta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Sutherland MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. Mark Sutherland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Sutherland practices Surgery near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ashdown, AR.
See Texarkana Surgeons.