Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Sutherland
Dr. Mark Sutherland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Texarkana, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sutherland is affiliated with CHRISTUS St Michael Health System, Wadley Regional Medical Center and Little River Memorial Hospital. Dr. Sutherland has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Sutherland has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Sutherland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.
Dr. Rachael Keilin
Texarkana, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Augusto Cuellar
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Texarkana, TX 0 mi34
Dr. Jeffrey Decaprio
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Texarkana, TX 0 mi24