A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sutherland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sutherland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Sutherland practice?
Dr. Mark Sutherland practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ashdown, AR.
See Texarkana Surgeons and Texarkana Critical Care Practitioners.