A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Thompson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
- Physicians Ambulatory Surgical Center Iv
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Thompson practice?
Dr. Mark Thompson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Selma, TX.