A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Townsend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Townsend is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Townsend, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Townsend graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Townsend has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Townsend MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Townsend practice?
- Dr. Mark Townsend has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Townsend practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wattsburg, PA and Corry, PA.
See Erie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.