A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wagner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wagner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Wagner practice?
Dr. Mark Wagner practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Strausstown, PA and Pottsville, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.