A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wagner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wagner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Elliot Wagner DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Mark Wagner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wagner practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.