A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ward, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ward has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Ward MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Ward practice?
- Dr. Mark Ward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ward practices Internal Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists.