A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ward, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ward has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Ward practice?
Dr. Mark Ward practices Internal Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists.