Internist
Video profile

by George Durahm on Jun 17th, 2015

Very easy to be around and gives TOTAL attention.

Mar 23rd, 2015

I have seen Dr. Ward many times from checkups to illnesses and he is always professional, courteous and thorough. I think he listened extremely well and asked pointed questions of me. I sent my elderly mother to him because she out lived her two previous doctors and she loves him.

Feb 15th, 2015

Very Poor bedside manner, does not listen to patient.

Aug 6th, 2013

I love this doctor. He was great. Very professional. Saw my husband and myself and he took the time needed to get our history & present along with our concerns. He sat down and was very nice- LISTENED & ANSWERED our questions.The wait was not too long and the staff was very professional and very nice to us. Dr. Ward's nurse is excellent as well.

Excellent, caring physician show details Excellent, caring physician
Nov 18th, 2011

Mark Ward is my doctor and has been for about 5 yeras. He is always prompt and courteous. Mark has gone out of his way to check on me when I was very sick. I would recommend Mark to anyone looking for a new physician who cares!

RN with type ll diabetes hypertension allergies chron's show details RN with type ll diabetes hypertension allergies chron's
by Jocelyn Harrison on Sep 7th, 2010

He is very knowlsdge about treating dieabetes How to lose weight and not be hungry.Lower stress as this is necessary with all my problems. He is very knowledgeable about all medical needs and follows through.Spends apporiate amount of time for one to understand what they need to do Gives return appointments as needed. Will see early if having a problem.Has an excellent bedside manner.

by Deboray on Feb 8th, 2010