A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Webster is Good. Dr. Webster has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Webster, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Webster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Webster practice?
Dr. Mark Webster practices Family Medicine near Orange City, FL.
See Orange City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Webster, Dr. Markus Webster, Dr. Marlon Webster, Dr. Marcelo Webster, Dr. Marc Webster, Dr. Marcellus Webster