Overall Review

3.0

no change

June 13th, 2016
Ridiculous dr. Office ignorant, almost incapacitated staff and dr......heard through grapevine lost license to write narcotics....

January 17th, 2016
Former Patient
Started seeing him when I was a small boy in early 70's. Recently ran into him in a rehab nursing home (Ridgecrest in deland) He is in early stages of dementia. We had a good talk with what he could remember.

November 9th, 2015
Best Dr.
Best Dr. in Florida

June 15th, 2015
Cannot receive insurance referrals for PT without constant delays. They refuse to speak with me about the status of my referrals. They way overbook patients and give no one quality care. They did not diagnose my blood work and treat me for being anemic. Wait time for appointments is over an hour.

January 23rd, 2015
I went to see Dr Webster around a year ago. I was treated well the first 2 visits, then he went away 3 months. I was treated badly and rudely by staff, Diane should not be working with the public at all. I had one Dr tell me to move to Colorado and should start smoking pot. So unprofessional in this office. Never Kind or concerned. Make you wait for your office visits by an hour to get seen. The office does not have up to date equipment to read MRI's or CT's. outdated, rude, unprofessional, staff in that place. Also i have been perscibed an anti-anxeity drug for 4 years and they just stop giving it to me without proper tapering. Just felt that i was a burden to be seen, be all smiles to take my money. FDA should and will be notified.

July 12th, 2013
Very Pleased
I've been seeing dr. Webster for about 15 years. Always listens. Has always helped me and my family. Wish all doctors were like him. I guess I am extremely spoiled.

April 1st, 2013
The staff in this office are doing the diagnostic for the Dr. and telling you what testing you need before dr. even gets to look at you and coding the wrong diagnostic for billing dt oc fl.

February 26th, 2013
Anonymous Doctor
Made big mistake choosing this doctor for "primary care doctor". After three years and maybe 8 times there, still have never seen Dr. Webster himself, just a lot of different assistant/aides representing themselves as the final authority on your condition, very alarming and serious misrepresentation of expertise. Notice see early reviews in 09, and 2010 someone actually saw him, but most reviews in 2011 and 2012 were same as mine, negative, and even some saying same thing. Heard he's very sick or something,but he needs to get an adequate replacement, an actual doctor in there or things gonna get real bad and ugly for more patients leaving.

December 3rd, 2012
He delegates his duties to others in staff. Never met him.

November 9th, 2012
Missed heart problem
Have been on bp medicine for a few years. All doctor did was run EKG with no follow ups or further concern. Pre-op appointment for surgery landed me in heart doctors office and cath lab with 3 blockages, 75, 75 and 99%. Have ask for my records to be sent to another PCP doctor a month ago and they have not sent them yet. Not a good doctor or staff.

September 20th, 2012
The staff vs. Hypocratic oath..."Do no harm!"
It seems like the staff may overrule the good doctor. He ordered a biopsy for me and they ignored it. He ordered CIPRO for my cough and it was changed to Azithromycin (very poor substitute). They changed my appt. by two hours and then kept me waiting for over 50 mins.The neglect for my cold has by all staff caused such distress I'm considering action. They are deliberatly delaying release of my records. Doctor good. Staff bad!

December 8th, 2011
For Dr. Mark E Webster's nurse practitioner, Marianne
Choosing this doctor as my primary doctor was a huge mistake. The nurse practitioner, Marianne, completely misdiagnosed me when I had pneumonia. And when I had expressed interest in quitting smoking cigarettes, she pretty much told me she couldn't help me and that I was going to 'smoke myself away' and that I was going to end up 'dying of emphysema or lung cancer.' I told her that I cut down to 3-5 cigarettes a day and that I spent 40 dollars on nicotine patches. I even tried to get Chantix but the medicaid wouldn't cover it. I explained to her it is difficult having a 3 month old, a 5 year old, and bipolar disorder to just quit cold turkey. And still, she offered no help, only criticism and irrational accusations. Also, at the previous visit she told me my 'pneumonia' was definitely gone. However, at the recent visit she told me she wasn't sure and the only way to tell would be by getting a chest x-ray (which she did not have done or discuss getting done). She told me that my sore throat was probably mono caused by the inhaler she had me use (which was a sample, not a prescription). And when I told her that I was going to get a 2nd opinion and write a review on her, she would not give me her name (i'm bad with names). So I had to ask the front desk for her name.