Learn more about Dr. Mark Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wheeler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheeler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wheeler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wheeler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Wheeler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Wheeler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Mark Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wheeler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Surgeons.