A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wheeler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheeler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wheeler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wheeler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Wheeler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Wheeler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Mark Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wheeler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Surgeons.