A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wheeler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wheeler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Wheeler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Wheeler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Mark Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wheeler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Orthopedic Surgeons.