A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Promoting health and independence
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Williams MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Williams practice?
- Dr. Mark Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Williams practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Geriatric Doctors.