A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Promoting health and independence
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Williams MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Williams practice?
- Dr. Mark Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Williams practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Geriatric Doctors.