A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Withrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Withrow
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Withrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Withrow graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Withrow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center Specialty Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Withrow MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Withrow practice?
- Dr. Mark Withrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Withrow practices General Practice near Kodiak, AK.
See Kodiak General Practitioners.