A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Withrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Withrow graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Withrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center Specialty Clinic
- Providence Valdez Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Withrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan