A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Withrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Withrow graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Withrow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center Specialty Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Withrow MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Withrow practice?
- Dr. Mark Withrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Withrow practices General Practice near Kodiak, AK.
See Kodiak General Practitioners.