Learn more about Dr. Mark Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Woodson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Woodson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Woodson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Woodson practice?
Dr. Mark Woodson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Edwardsville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Alton, IL and Saint Louis, MO.
See Edwardsville Internists, Edwardsville Oncologists, and Edwardsville Hematologists.