A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Woodson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Woodson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Woodson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Woodson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Mark Woodson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Woodson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Oncologists.