A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Woodson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Woodson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Woodson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Woodson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Mark Woodson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Woodson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Alton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, MO.
See Alton Internists and Alton Oncologists.