A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Woodson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodson
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Woodson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Woodson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Woodson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Woodson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Mark Woodson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Woodson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Oncologists.