A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ealovega is Excellent. Dr. Ealovega has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ealovega, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ealovega graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ealovega has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ealovega accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ealovega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Ealovega practice?
Dr. Mark Ealovega practices Internal Medicine near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Brighton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Ealovega, Dr. Markus Ealovega, Dr. Marlon Ealovega, Dr. Marcelo Ealovega, Dr. Marc Ealovega, Dr. Marcellus Ealovega