A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ealovega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ealovega is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ealovega, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ealovega graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ealovega has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ealovega MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Ealovega practice?
- Dr. Mark Ealovega has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ealovega practices Internal Medicine near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Internists.