A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Eanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Eanes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Eanes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eanes graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eanes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenleaf Center
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eanes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Eanes practice?
Dr. Mark Eanes practices Ophthalmology near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Ophthalmologists.