Learn more about Dr. Mark Eanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Eanes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eanes
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eanes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Eanes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eanes graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eanes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Eanes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Eanes practice?
- Dr. Mark Eanes has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Eanes practices Ophthalmology near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Ophthalmologists.