Learn more about Dr. Mark Eanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Eanes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eanes
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eanes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Eanes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eanes graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eanes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Eanes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Eanes practice?
- Dr. Mark Eanes has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Eanes practices Ophthalmology near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Ophthalmologists.