A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ebadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ebadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ebadi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebadi graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ebadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alee Ebadi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Ebadi practice?
- Dr. Mark Ebadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ebadi practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Allergists and Denver Internists.