A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ebadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ebadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebadi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ebadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ebadi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebadi graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ebadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alee Ebadi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Ebadi practice?
- Dr. Mark Ebadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ebadi practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Allergists and Denver Internists.