A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ebadi is Excellent. Dr. Ebadi has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ebadi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Asthma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebadi graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ebadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ebadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ebadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Ebadi practice?
Dr. Mark Ebadi practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Broomfield, CO.
See Denver Allergists and Denver Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Ebadi, Dr. Markus Ebadi, Dr. Marlon Ebadi, Dr. Marcelo Ebadi, Dr. Marc Ebadi, Dr. Marcellus Ebadi