Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
Amazing Experience
I interviewed several surgeons over a few years of trying to make a decision on BA. As soon as I met with Dr. E and his staff member Leah I knew he was the Dr. for me. I can not say enough great things about Dr. E and ALL of his staff, from the receptionist to the nurses assisting in surgery everyone was so respectful, kind, and knowledgeable and best of all my results could not be any better than they are.

May 11th, 2016
Wonderful experience
I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Eberbach two months ago and am just absolutely pleased with my entire experience that I had from the very first visit consultation to my post op appointment. Dr. Eberbach was the only plastic surgeon that I wanted to have a consultation with and do the procedure with and I have no regrets!! He changed my life and the way my body feels and looks forever. I am so thankful!!!

May 1st, 2016
I was told to get a inner thigh lift when I got my C-section revision. What a mistake that was for me. You can't move or get in and out of a car. Then they send you shopping after surgery for garments!!! Ripped left leg inner stitches as careful as I was, then was told it would cost $1000.00 for repair. I now have a scar on the inside of my thigh because of the tear. Should never of had surguries at the same time

June 17th, 2015
I wouldn't recommend Dr. Eberbach to anyone, I had a breast reduction and lipo and I am very disappointed and unhappy with the results.

June 9th, 2015
Tummy Tuck with Liposuction
I HIGHLY recommend Dr Eberbach! I had a tummy tuck with liposuction about two months ago. I look in the mirror and can't believe how amazing I look. I get compliments daily, and people can't believe how great I look so early on. His staff is very caring and attentive. From day one when I scheduled the consultation everyone was so friendly and personable. At the consultation Dr Eberbach answered all of my questions, and was so kind. You can tell he takes pride in his work. Dr Eberbach and his staff not only met my expectations, but exceeded them!

May 28th, 2015
AMAZING Results, Fantastic Doctor!!
I had gone to about 10 different doctors in the area for a consultation for breast augmentation and just didn't "love" any of them. But from the moment I met Dr. Eberbach, I knew he HAD to be my surgeon. His approach was completely different from the other doctors; he listened to everything I had to say, asked me lots of questions about what I wanted (NOT what he thought I should have like some doctors did!) and he went through tons of pictures with me so he could get a firm understanding of what I liked. I cannot tell you how much more comfortable I felt after this! I scheduled my appointment immediately. Dr. Eberbach and his staff are so incredibly attentive to their patients. They answered every single question or concern I had, and responded promptly to all of my emails and calls. Dr. E even personally called and texted me to check up on me after my surgery! This staff is like no other in the industry - so professional and kind. My results are AMAZING. Literally, they are better than I ever imagined. And the process was so easy. Sure, there was the normal discomfort and light pain, but the process that Dr.E and his staff follow ensures you are properly hydrated, medicated, and have all the right tools to get you healed and back to normal life as soon as possible. I recommend him to everyone! Just go for a consultation, and you will notice the difference right away :-)

April 14th, 2015
AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS
Gave me a flesh eating infection when i got my breast augmention..went thru excruciating pain for about four months but the worse part is, i know have ZERO feeling in my breasts!!! He told me i would gradually get all of my feeling back over time but guess what...it only got worse and even spread to my arm pits..i was also left with hideous scars around my nipples from the infection pouring out puss for months

February 18th, 2015
Staff and Doctor excellent

April 3rd, 2014
Happy - Happy- Happy Patient
Dr. Eberbach achieved what I wanted and more with my surgery which was mainly for refinement of the jowl and neck area. His staff could not be any more competent and caring. Cinda, patient liason, puts you at ease and helps with any questions you may have. The facility is lovely and most important clean and organized. LISTEN to Dr. Eberbach, he is a true professional, straight forward and will help you achieve what you desire. I would say that you are in very capable and dedicated hands. I have waited seven months to leave my reviews so that I can relay honestly the satisfaction of the results. The look is so natural and my neurologist says I look 20 years younger and I am almost seventy. I am so happy that I chose Dr. Eberbach and would definitely use his facility for any further enhancement. The nurses (Leigh Anne) and all the staff are unbelievable and concerned not to mentioned knowledgeable. I really cannot say enough about the experience. I THANK them all and am a happy, happy patient.

January 14th, 2014
Dr. Eberbach was awesome to be around. He is a caring professional that made me comfortable with his decisions. He paid attention to me when I told him how sick I get after surgery. He administered something before and during surgery, which left me with no nausea. I would recommend him in a second to anyone considering a procedure. His staff and Cinda were the best!

September 30th, 2013
Artist!
Dr Eberbach, is not only a board certified plastic surgeon, he is a artist. Dr Eberbach has a passion and cares very much about you as a person. I would say, he is a life changer.

September 12th, 2013
amazing!
Honestly, I positive with the very best doctor I could have gone with. Everyone was so nice. Cynda the patient coordinator was such a sweetheart fro the second I met her in my first consultation. She responds very quick to emails, they always answer the phone, and they are very accommodating, especially when I was confused about breast aug size and wanted to spend more time with her to try on sizes. I couldn't be happier with my end result, I asked for a natural look, not too big, and that is what I got. absolutely no complaints. the recovery was so simple. I couldn't have asked for anything ore, id recommend to anyone! Thanks guys!