A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Eckert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Eckert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckert
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Eckert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Eckert, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckert graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Eckert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Keith Eckert MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Eckert practice?
- Dr. Mark Eckert has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Eckert practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Emergency Physicians and San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.