A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Eckert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Eckert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckert
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eckert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Eckert, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckert graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Eckert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Keith Eckert MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Eckert practice?
- Dr. Mark Eckert has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Eckert practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Emergency Physicians and San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.