A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Edgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Edgar, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edgar graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Edgar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Edgar MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Edgar practice?
- Dr. Mark Edgar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Edgar practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pathologists.