A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Edgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Edgar, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edgar graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Edgar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Edgar MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Edgar practice?
- Dr. Mark Edgar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Edgar practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Seattle, WA.
See Atlanta Pathologists.