A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Edney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Edney, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Edney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edney graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Edney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark T Edney MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Edney practice?
- Dr. Mark Edney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Edney practices Urology near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, MD.
See Salisbury Urologists.