A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Edney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Edney, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Edney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edney graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Edney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan