Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Edwards
Dr. Mark Edwards, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Our Lady of The Lake Regional Medical Center, Baton Rouge General-Mid City and Musc Medical Center. Dr. Edwards has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Mark Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. J Coleman Daigle
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi29
Dr. Evangeline Abriam
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.21 mi40
Dr. Frank Betanski III
Family Medicine, Residency
Baton Rouge, LA 0.85 mi