Dr. Mark Eggleston MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

April 29th, 2013
Buyer beware
My daughter 's Pediatrician recommended Dr Eggleston and set up an appointment for her to have her eyes checked, so since she recommended him as a peds Eye Dr I took my little one. We arrived at the time set for us by the front desk ,15 min. early to fill out paper work . the wait time was terrible ( we were in the office for 2 and half hours!) and on top of that, they charge me an extra 50.00 to have an eye exam! ( What !!! I thought when you made an appt with an EYE Dr it would include an eye exam! )Not in this office the nurse explained that they are a specialist and therefore see patients daily and sometimes don't do exams so they charge and office visit fee and an eye exam fee.( my thought was my eye Dr see's patients daily and she doesn't charge 50.00 extra for an eye exam!) Now I do have insurance and I'm sure that it will be covered but that is not the point! Sadly I would not recommend this Dr's office to anyone I know or to anyone asking my opinion in regards to this office. Next time I will pick a Doctor that will value's my time as much as I value their time by showing up on time for my appointment.

February 12th, 2011
Look elsewhere
Disappointing. Pushy, and arrogant.

July 1st, 2010
best i've ever had
even tho my wait time is longer than usual...it is more than worth the wait for such excellent care.