A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ehrenpreis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ehrenpreis, Urologist, Pulmonologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ehrenpreis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrenpreis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ehrenpreis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark DR Ehrenpreis MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Ehrenpreis practice?
- Dr. Mark Ehrenpreis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ehrenpreis practices Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.