A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Einstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Einstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Einstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Einstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Einstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Einstein graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Einstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Einstein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Einstein practice?
- Dr. Mark Einstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Einstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.