A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Einstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Einstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Einstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Einstein graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Einstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Einstein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Einstein practice?
- Dr. Mark Einstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Einstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Rye Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Rye Oncologists.