A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Eisenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bruce Eisenberg MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Eisenberg has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Eisenberg practices Neurological Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lynbrook, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Great Neck Neurological Surgeons.