Learn more about Dr. Mark Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Eisenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Eisenberg practice?
Dr. Mark Eisenberg practices Neurological Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodmere, NY and Lynbrook, NY.
See Great Neck Neurological Surgeons.