Dr. Mark Eisenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Eisenberg?

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Mark Eisenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2016

Too full of himself!

Dr. Eisenberg was the original doctor I saw back in 2012 when I needed surgery for a brain tumor but I decided to go with a more experienced and seasoned doctor in Manhattan at Mount Sinai. Now in 2016 I needed to see him because I require radiation and the radiation oncologist at Northwell works with him and advised me to see him in order to receive the radiation. First thing he asks is why I went with the other surgeon very unprofessional and when I told him why he said quote well here we are again. Then proceeded to ask why the tumor was not fully removed I told him why and he said if it had been him he would of been able to completely removed it. I couldn't beleive what I was hearing. Then further more he went on to tell me that radiation was not the route to go he wanted to remove the rest of the tumor the other surgeon left behind. Now I have had three other doctors who all suggested radiation, but this doctor just wants to operate. Too full of himself.

January 19th, 2016

Great doctor

July 20th, 2015

spina stenosis

Two and a half years suffering and mulitiple epideral injections and two years on pain medicine.When I meet DR Eisenberg he took the time and tests to come to a plan.I had a bilateral foraminotomy C6-7 nd am feeling better for the first time in years. DR.Eisenberg and staff were wonderful. Thanks again

February 16th, 2015

Parent of long term patient

Dr. Eisenberg is a great doctor who takes his time to know his patients and follow up with them. As a result, he has limited office imd and sometimes you wait but so work it!

February 1st, 2015

Like this doctor a few years my dad came with me to see him and he did surgery on me and he was nice and spend time with me and explain everything to me and my dad. Good doctor and he has 2 offices u can go to.Thank u doctor for making feel better.Lisa

March 13th, 2014

An Angel in Human Form

I was going blind and could have lost my sight.It was a delicate operation because I had a tumor behind my eye. Now my vision is completely recovered thanks to Dr Eisenberg.Dr Eisenberg always optimistically projected my complete recovery and fortunately for me and those who care about me, he was right.There are many people who hold our lives in there hands.It is wonderful to know there are those whose hands can achieve miracles-an angel in our midst.Thanks are not enough.Today I can see the words I am writing. I will always be thankful.Thanks so much Dr Eisenberg.

July 30th, 2012

Dr Eisenberg is a fantastic Doctor

April 8th, 2012

my first meeting with Dr. Eisenberg was the E.R. he saved my life. my husband told me that he felt comfortable that i was in his hands, considering i was in an emergency situation. he took all the time needed to talk to me. later, going for follow ups at his office , i was happy to see how fabulous his staff is.

September 16th, 2017