A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark El-Deiry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark El-Deiry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Deiry
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El-Deiry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark El-Deiry, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Deiry graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. El-Deiry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William El-Deiry MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. El-Deiry practice?
- Dr. Mark El-Deiry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark El-Deiry practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.