Dr. Mark Elder Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Elder?

May 15th, 2017

Incompetent!

Dr. Elder has no interest in his patients. His wife runs the practice and is the most incredibly rude and insulting person. She actually told me that old people have no sense and are stupid!! This doctor likes to have patients tell him what prescriptions they want so he can prescribe. Check his work history . He is no longer affiliated with Santa Rosa Medical Center and his practice in Milton closed, the sign said he was retiring!!!

May 7th, 2016

Save your time and WebMD yourself!

This is THE MOST incompetent office staff I've ever had the experience of dealing with. Dr Elder himself is rarely around and patient's appointments are handled by uninterested PA's who keep you coming back monthly. This practice is just a money racket with zero interest in actual patient care.

May 4th, 2016

Dr Elder is a GREAT Dr.!! GREAT staff!! Teresa, Dana and David are GREAT!! But his wife, and the "office manager Angie need to go to the unemployment line. Lori has an attitude that makes you feel unwanted....almost like she is BI-POLAR and doesn't know how to treat people...Same for the front desk lady "Angie" doesn't know a thing about smiling. Very hateful and so is LORI. Other than that Dr. Elder is GREAT and so is Teresa, Dana, and David. Oh and also Sarah and Matt are awesome!! Would be a GREAT team without Lori and Angie.

February 3rd, 2016

Went in for a follow up appoint for a pretty serious infection that I was first saw by urgent care for because they were to busy to get me in. Was told that it had spread and I needed to be on another round of antibiotics and if that did't clear it up in ten days to come back and be referred to an ENT, so the problem was I waited for 3 days and they never called In my rx. I called the office multiple times and left messsges with the answering service, sent e-mails through patient portal, never got a call back. I finally just made an appointment with an ENT myself, I surely couldn't depend on them to do it!

January 6th, 2016

Don't walk away.... RUN!

Tried taking me off an anxiety medicine "cold turkey" .... a medicine that I had been prescribed for over 9 years. When I called the office over the weekend after multiple panic attacks and very high blood pressures and heart rates, I still never received a return call from the "Office Manager" (who is actually HIS WIFE, Lori). The on-call answering service was very sympathetic and apologetic. They stated that Dr Elder nor his "Office Manager" EVER respond to the on-call pages they send out to them. I finally resorted to going to the ER (Of course it's not like Dr Elder had to pay my $300 ER Copay) and the ER Doctor was absolutely appalled at the way I was treated. I contacted Dr Elder's office 1st thing Monday AM, (after getting pushed to the answering service multiple times .... likely because the reception staff was on the phone or not answering the calls)... Was finally offered an apt 9 days later. I accepted the appointment, however, later cancelled as I found a MUCH better PCP who truly cares about my well being. Oh, and do NOT expect to see Dr Elder on your "1st/New Patient Appt" - You will see his Physician Assistant so they can get your medical history, meds, etc...... Definitely do NOT plan on leaving the office with medications that you may have been on and need refills on. Very displeased with this "clinic" - Several items (checking vital area for example) are a HUGE breach of confidentiality.... Yes, please weigh me, check my blood pressure, temperature, respirations, etc, directly NEXT to your FRONT Reception desk ...said no patient other.

May 22nd, 2015

Wonderful, caring doctor. I stay pretty healthy so don't often visit.

February 4th, 2015

Not as sharp as he comes across

December 26th, 2014

my horrible ER visit

I told dr. elder what he diagnosed as 'eczema' (which I've never had) was an allergy to steroids. what's he say? not possible. then he gives me more steroids. then I go back worse off than before. tries to give me MORE steroids. where did this guy go to med school?

July 10th, 2017