Dr. Mark Elias MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 9th, 2014
This man should not be in care of females I felt his bedside manner arrogant and just concerned about his pocketbook. His diagnosis was incorrect and he was rude, condescending, and inapporpriately examining me I felt ver uncomfortable with this dr.

February 16th, 2012
My first visit to Dr Elias was for a second opinion regarding surgery. I ultimately chose him to do the surgery, and he is now my primary gyn physician. My biggest complaint is that he is often running behind schedule, but I've never felt rushed. Some of my own appointments have run long because he takes the time to listen to all of my concerns. He has always followed up with test results, returning my phone calls, and getting referrals if I need to see a different specialist. I can see how his conversation style might come across as rude because he does tend to interrupt with his thoughts while I'm explaining symptoms or concerns, however I'd rather have that than a doctor who gives me no feedback. I would definitely recommend him to my friends or family.