Dr. Mark Eliason MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 10th, 2013
1st Visit
I live in Sparks, NV and while visiting our daughter's family in Park City, I was able to get an appointment with about a week's notice. The wait was brief because when I made the appointment, the woman collected relevant info over the phone so I did not have to complete a multipage history of irrelevant info in the office. Dr. Eliason probed rather deeply into my condition and recommended a low steroid protocol for me, and then instructed me to call him in 3 weeks for follow-up since I live 500+ miles away (rather than a follow up office visit). After he left the exam room, I remembered that a forgot to ask about particular skin condition and asked the PA if the Dr could check it. He return after his next patient and looked at it. He made me feel that he is genuinely concerned for my well being.

May 12th, 2013
U of U Patient 05-12-2013
The office visit went well since it was a skin cancer surgery. Dr Eliason provided great care and service for me at this office visit. I am visually impared,and he did not mind that my husband was with me during my skin cancer surgery. He also makes you feel at ease and comfortable even though the office viist may not be. He is a good listener and did not mind my ramblings when I was numbed up during the surgery.

August 31st, 2011
Nice doctor
One of the doctors you can trust. He listens and explains the options for the cure. I would definitely recommend him..

February 22nd, 2011
Very nice doctor...friendly, concerned, and thorough. Nice staff, too. Very helpful.