by T blackmon on Jun 12th, 2016

Wonderful physician for our entire family...have been patients since he started practice...the best staff! Cannot say enough positive about the office!

May 27th, 2016

Appointment scheduled for 2:30pm, arrived at 2:05pm, finally called to a room an hour after appointment time 3:30pm. Sat in room for an hour, never heard or saw a single nurse much less a doctor. Do not plan to return and do not recommend.

Exception Doctor show details Exception Doctor
by Brenda on Feb 5th, 2016

I CAN'T RATE FOLLOW UP AFTER VISIT BECAUSE i HAVE NOT HAD MY SURGERY YET. EVERY DOCTOR TALK TELLS ME HOW LUCKY I AM TO HAVE HIM AS MY SURGEON BECAUSE THEY CONSIDER HIM THE BEST IN BIRMINGHAM,AL. I LIKE HIS PERSONALITY, HOW HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING AND WAS THERE TO ANSWER ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH HIM. HIS STAFF IS AWESOME.

Doctor Rating show details Doctor Rating
by Barbara Albrecht on Sep 26th, 2014

Dr. Elkus has been my doctor for about 6 years now. He is so kind and understanding! He listens to you and wants what is best for his patience!! He tries everything possible before he has to do surgery!! the staff is also so friendly and caring! I have referred family and friends to him this is how well I believe in dr. Elkus

Our Family Best Friend And Brilliant Surgeon. show details Our Family Best Friend And Brilliant Surgeon.
by Tony Falletta on Jul 31st, 2013

I've grown up in his office. Dr. Elkus's father took great care of me for years. It has been an honor to have been taken care of by Dr. Mark Elkus. I drive the poor guy crazy, but he always makes sure that he gives me the best medical care a true doctor can offer. He has repaired both of my shoulders, guided me through neck and wrist surgery and saved my brother-in-law's right arm after being told he would never be able to use his arm again. He really cares about you. Also, he's the fastest talker I've ever heard in my life.

Oct 17th, 2011

Dr Elkus is the most professional and caring doctor in Birmingham. He has been our doctor for 9 years. We love him!

Amputee hip replacement show details Amputee hip replacement
by Jeff Carter on Sep 27th, 2010

Dr Elkus, What a great Surgen, I am a hip disarticulation (1 leg ).He replaced my rt hip and I am in great condition.One year ago this was done & I feel GREAT. Thank you

Jun 10th, 2009

My experience with Dr. Elkus has been very positive.